Endy is currently looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will play a hands-on role in taking ownership of campaigns through ideation, execution, and reporting. Reporting to the Director, Brand Growth & Retention, this role will spend a fair amount of time working with the wider Marketing and Creative teams. Our ideal candidate knows everything about email and SMS marketing best practices and has HTML and CSS skills. You can analyze and review the state of your omni-channel campaigns across batch, lifecycle, and transactional messages and prepare recommendations on how to improve segmentation and personalization. With an appetite for innovation, in one moment you will be analyzing campaign metrics and in the next, you’ll be leading the creative brief for an upcoming campaign. You will be very much hands-on, taking ownership of your campaigns through ideation, execution, and reporting.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Email & SMS
What you'll do
- Own the strategy and development of an omni-channel lifecycle marketing program using email drip campaigns, trigger-based email, and SMS
- Build segments and understand customer behaviour, optimizing the customer journey
- Develop email and SMS marketing strategies in order to move new users that haven’t purchased to become first-time customers, repeat customers, and brand advocates
- Collaborate with broader marketing and creative teams to build and maintain an email and SMS marketing calendar
- Drive the creative process, directing the creative team to build emails based on your vision and email best practice
- Work closely with internal teams to bring campaigns to life while driving and measuring key business results
- Analyze and gather data about campaigns to report KPI performance to cross-functional partners and make decisions informed by data
- Identify A/B testing opportunities, execute and optimize against your results
- Research and benchmark against market in order to continue to develop strategy
- Stay on top of new trends in email content and strategy
Who you are
- Have 3+ years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years in email and marketing automation
- Experience working with a top-tier Email Service Provider (ESP) including functionality, data integration/APIs, building dynamic content
- Analytically driven, with proven success in translating data into insights and action
- Understand how to think through the customer journey that surrounds the email experience
- Knowledge of email best practices
- Solid understanding of CAN-SPAM and CASL compliance
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with many different people
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience in Klaviyo an asset
What we offer
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual wellness days
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Endy products & discounts
- Mental health support program
- Parental leave program
- Virtual team events
Joining the Team: Growth & eCommerce
Growth & eCommerce
Our Growth & eCommerce team is the backbone of Endy’s online presence. They focus on the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to promote the Endy brand and products, and drive brand awareness within the digital space.
Join our team if you are:
Driven to Learn
You are coachable and always searching for ways to grow and improve.
You can easily adapt and bounce back from any obstacle.
A Strategic Thinker
You like to plan, set goals, implement projects and look for improvements.
A Team Player
You value other ideas and contributions and always look for ways to help others.
You are focused on success and will do anything to get you there.
You are constantly looking for a challenge where you can think on your feet and be creative.
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a Phone or Zoom screening with the Manager, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Have a Zoom interview with the Manager, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!