What you'll do
- Execute monthly closing, including journal entries, prepaid, account reconciliations, and analysis of financial statements
- Record daily sales transactions and sales adjustments
- Monitor and review bank and credit card reconciliations
- Manage bill approvals and communicate with other departments regarding expenses
- Manage vendors, track expenses, and process credit card payments
- Execute refunds to customers
- Evaluate current controls and ensure adherence to existing internal control processes, accounting policies, and procedures
- Prepare analysis and reporting for monthly financial result meetings
- Assist with the preparation of year-end audits
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and reporting as required
Who you are
- University Degree in accounting or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in a finance department role, with full cycle accounting knowledge in IFRS or public accounting experience, is a strong asset
- Currently working towards CPA qualification (successful completion of the CFE is a bonus!)
- Advanced in MS Excel and a good understanding of MS Office Suite
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize workflows
- Excellent communication skills and with a strong desire to work collaboratively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to embrace ambiguity
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership in their work
What we offer
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual wellness days
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Endy products & discounts
- Mental health support program
- Parental leave program
- Virtual team events
Joining the Team: Brand Strategy & Communications
Our Communications team is responsible for conveying the Endy brand message through public relations, organic social media, blog & content, and influencer marketing.
Join our team if you are:
You have the ability to keep up with change and roll with the punches.
You are success-driven and enjoy planning out the necessary steps to get there.
You have great interpersonal skills and people feel like they can easily approach you.
A Natural-Born Leader
You take initiative in your own work and like to take charge and show ownership.
A Strong Communicator
You are a highly-skilled communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly and concisely.
You are focused and determined, regardless of any setbacks.
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a Phone or Zoom screening with the Talent Sourcing Specialist and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Have a Zoom interview with the Manager, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!