Endy is currently looking for a Lead, CRM & Email Marketing who will play a hands-on role in taking ownership of campaigns through ideation, execution, and reporting. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer & Product Marketing, the Lead, CRM & Email Marketing will spend a fair amount of time working with the wider Marketing and Creative teams. Our ideal candidate knows everything about email marketing best practice, and has basic HTML and CSS skills. You can analyze and review the state of your email campaigns across batch, lifecycle, and transactional emails and prepare recommendations on how to improve segmentation and personalization. With an appetite for innovation, in one moment you will be analyzing campaign metrics and in the next, you’ll be leading the creative brief for an upcoming campaign.
Lead, CRM & Email Marketing
What you'll do
- Own the email channel; including automated lifecycle, acquisition, and transactional emails, as well as batches promotions and newsletters
- Collaborate with broader marketing and creative teams to build and maintain an email marketing calendar
- Collaborate with analytics teams to build segments and understand customer behaviour/ customer lifecycle
- Develop email marketing strategies to move new users that haven't purchased to become first-time customers, repeat customers, and brand advocates
- Drive the creative process, directing the creative team to build emails based on your vision and email best practice
- Work closely with internal teams to bring campaigns to life while driving and measuring key business results
- Analyze and gather data about campaigns to report to cross-functional partners and make decisions informed by data
- Identifying A/B testing opportunities, execute, and optimize against your results
- Ensure emails are thoroughly tested and correctly targeted prior to scheduling
- View things holistically and see how email fits into the bigger picture
- Maximize performance of weekly batch emails in the context of the overall email programs (including life-cycle and transactional programs)
- Track KPIs and report on the performance of email marketing weekly, monthly, and year over year
- Research and benchmark against market in order to continue to develop the strategy
- Stay on top of new trends in email content and strategy
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 2-3 years email marketing experience with an understanding of customer triggers, A/B testing, segmentation, and personalization strategies
- Extensive experience working with a top-tier Email Service Provider (ESP) including functionality, data integration/APIs, building dynamic content
- Analytically driven, with proven success in translating data into insights and action
- Understand how to think through the user journey that surrounds the email experience
- Knowledge of email best practices
- Solid understanding of CAN-SPAM and CASL compliance
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with many different people
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience using Movable Ink as a personalization tool an asset
- Experience in Klaviyo an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application with a portfolio. We thank all applicants for their interest in Endy; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Endy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring a fair and equitable recruitment and selection process, and cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. Accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act are available upon request at all stages of the employment process.
Follow us on Instagram @LifeAtEndy to stay up to date on Endy career opportunities!
Joining the Team: Digital Acquisition
Our Digital Acquisition team is the backbone of Endy’s online presence. They focus on the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to promote the Endy brand and products, and drive brand awareness within the digital space.
Join our team if you are:
Driven to Learn
You are coachable and always searching for ways to grow and improve.
You can easily adapt and bounce back from any obstacle.
A Strategic Thinker
You like to plan, set goals, implement projects and look for improvements.
A Team Player
You value other ideas and contributions and always look for ways to help others.
You are focused on success and will do anything to get you there.
You are constantly looking for a challenge where you can think on your feet and be creative.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!