Endy is setting the benchmark in customer experience. This is a real opportunity to help us build a customer-centric company and become a leader in our growth by representing the Endy brand on the front lines. As the Customer Experience Specialist & Administrator, you will provide best-in-class customer experience and administrative support. You will manage customer, charity, and reverse logistics relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Customer Experience Specialist & Administrator
What you'll do
Customer Support - 75%
- Represent the Endy brand with best-in-class customer experience, helping customers with their inquiries through phone and chat
- Efficiently process sales orders and manage customer relationships
- Quickly and efficiently solve problems for customers
- Capture customer insights and product experiences to report back to the Endy team
- Work across functional teams for improving the customer experience and think proactively about bettering our products, services, and protocols
- Update and communicate daily with the rest of the Customer Experience team
Administration - 25%
- Manage and maintain internal documents and spreadsheets
- Collaborate with Finance to handle and review invoices
- Reverse logistics relationship management
- Manage our charity network
- Assist with other back end administration tasks as needed
Who you are
- You've worked in customer experience, sales, or social community development before, preferably at a retail or e-commerce company
- Experience with email, LiveChat
- Proven ability to take ownership and needs little to no supervision
- Skilled at working with all types of customer personalities, understanding customer needs, and de-escalating issues
- Able to prioritize and multitask with a positive attitude
- Familiar with e-commerce/ help desk tools such as Shopify, Zendesk, Fulfil.io, or similar systems is an asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
To be considered for this position, please submit your application no later than March 12, 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest in Endy; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Endy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring a fair and equitable recruitment and selection process, and cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. Accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act are available upon request at all stages of the employment process.
Follow us on Instagram @LifeAtEndy to stay up to date on Endy career opportunities!
Joining the Team: Customer Experience
Our Customer Experience team is the driving force that makes Endy a customer-centric company. Our specialists help Endy shine by providing best-in-class customer experience and managing customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Join our team if you are:
A Strong Communicator
Communication is one of your strong-points across all different types of channels.
You like to think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to problems.
You naturally give help and assistance to others freely.
You have the ability to experience and understand the thoughts and feelings of others.
You are genuinely supportive and always look on the bright side of things.
You are extremely focused on the end goals and are willing to put in extra effort to deliver.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!