Team Lead, Customer Experience
What you'll do
- Be the point of contact for the team during shift hours
- Handle all incoming escalations and provide support to team members as needed
- Keep up to date on all things Customer Experience and stay up to date on any changes/announcements that may affect the team
- Monitor customer care interactions through all channels (email, chat, phone, and other avenues as they are added) for direct reports
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with direct reports, provide regular feedback, and coach them on improving and maintaining their metrics and quality score
- Provide weekly and monthly summaries to the Manager, Customer Experience of agent performance and progression
- Work with the team to identify trends in Customer interactions (defect increases, abnormal shipping issues, etc.) and report them to the appropriate departments
- Works in conjunction with the Manager, Customer Experience to develop efficiencies on the team by identifying gaps in the process that can be fixed to improve performance
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- Must be able to commit to a 12PM-8PM schedule from Tuesday-Saturday
- An effective collaborator who is able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Impeccable listener with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Skilled at looking at the bigger picture when generating ideas and solutions
- Able to identify trends/patterns easily with an analytical mindset
- Driven with a strong quality and customer service mindset
- Highly adaptable to different personalities and learning styles
- Solid time management and prioritization skills, with the flexibility to adapt and adjust priorities based on changes
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Passionate about leading by example and putting the team’s success first
- A continuous learner that is constantly looking for ways to grow and improve
- Familiarity with systems such as Shopify and Zendesk considered an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Customer Experience
Our Customer Experience team is the driving force that makes Endy a customer-centric company. Our Customer Experience specialists help Endy shine by providing best-in-class customer experience and managing customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Join our team if you are:
A Strong Communicator
Communication is one of your strong-points across all different types of channels.
You like to think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to problems.
You naturally give help and assistance to others freely.
You have the ability to experience and understand the thoughts and feelings of others.
You are genuinely supportive and always look on the bright side of things.
You are extremely focused on the end goals and are willing to put in extra effort to deliver.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!