What you'll do
- Work closely with the Creative Director to lead the creative team from a visual perspective for all mediums
- Oversee all design projects from conception to delivery
- Review the Junior Designer’s work to ensure quality and effectiveness
- Develop original concepts for campaigns and product launches
- Ensure visual brand consistency across all projects
- Liaise between marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Have a constant pulse on design trends within the industry
- Advocate for design and design-thinking within the company
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a Graphic Designer or similar role (Experience in eCommerce or a start-up environment is a plus!)
- Experience in motion design, and photo/video production
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of design principles as they apply to all mediums
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Approach challenges with a positive attitude and a customer-first perspective
- Thrives in a team environment with a passion for collaborating with various teams and stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and make a strong impact in decision making
- Highly adaptable, ambiguous and results-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Imaginative with a keen eye for detail
- Strong design portfolio that exemplifies your range of skills
- Experience leading a small team considered an asset
- Experience with Web UI and 3D is an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Creative
Our Creative team is the creative force behind the Endy Brand. They create an unforgettable customer experience both online and offline and design packaging, advertisements and content that showcase what Endy is all about.
Join our team if you are:
You are a passionate and highly-motivated person focused on success.
You are open-minded and enjoy trying new things and pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone.
You constantly think of new and improved ways to do things.
You are insightful, intelligent, and have the ability to see what others cannot.
A Team Player
You value other perspectives and skill sets and thrive in a team environment.
Driven to Learn
You always strive to improve your skills and appreciate any feedback to get you there.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!