Paid Media Specialist (Social & Search)
What you'll do
- In this role, you will work closely with the Acquisition team in creating and optimizing campaigns across a range of Paid Ad platforms (e.g. Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, and other channels with a focus on direct response)
- Analyze paid campaigns' performance; report on results; rapidly iterate on findings; identify key opportunities for growth and cost reduction, and potential blockers to good performance
- Optimize paid campaign performance through continuous A/B testing, competitor analysis, keyword research, creative optimizations, and trend insights to achieve KPI targets and maximize investment effectiveness
- Research and understand the industry and buyer personas; be able to guide the creation of compelling and original ads on an ongoing basis, with the support of our rockstar Creative team
- Identify, vett, and test new and emerging ad products and platforms to expand reach and increase efficiencies
Who you are
- At least 1 year of combined hands-on experience in paid and social
- Good understanding of conversion rates, CPCs, CPMs, and CPAs
- Experience spending more than $50k/month for performance marketing activities and you can pinpoint success to your campaigns
- Operational understanding of critical campaign components such as: Brand Safety Guidelines, Ad Viewability, and filtering for Suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity
- Extremely organized, attentive to detail, and eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Proactive individual with a strong desire to stay ahead of industry trends
- Strong sense of ownership - you can count on support from your teammates and superiors but you don't need someone directing you every step of the way
- Good communicator who thrives working collaboratively with a friendly team
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Growth
Our Growth team is the backbone of Endy’s online presence. They focus on the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to promote the Endy brand and products, and drive brand awareness within the digital space.
Join our team if you are:
Driven to Learn
You are coachable and always searching for ways to grow and improve.
You can easily adapt and bounce back from any obstacle.
A Strategic Thinker
You like to plan, set goals, implement projects and look for improvements.
A Team Player
You value other ideas and contributions and always look for ways to help others.
You are focused on success and will do anything to get you there.
You are constantly looking for a challenge where you can think on your feet and be creative.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!