Manager, Influencer Marketing
What you'll do
- Oversee Endy’s influencer roster, building, and establishing relationships with celebrities and content creators coast-to-coast
- Work closely with digital marketing team to leverage third-party influencer content, ensuring programs are successful from end-to-end
- Maintain Endy’s influencer coverage trackers and generate reports, as needed
- Leverage data and other insights to pivot Endy’s influencer strategy or tactics as needed
- Manage all inbound and outbound collaboration requests
- Explore new opportunities to leverage influencer relationships, including affiliate programs, video collaborations, activations and events, and more
- Ensure all influencer content positively reinforces the brand
- Audit and strengthen existing influencer relationships
- Keep current on new industry trends, tools, and innovations
- Manage influencer budget
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including creative, digital marketing, operations, customer service, email, and brand partnership teams
- Negotiate contracts with confidence, care, and candour
- Mentor and coach your team to achieve set targets and professional/personal development goals
- Manage and maintain invoices, legal documents, and influencer assets
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in influencer marketing, public relations, or digital marketing
- Knowledge of influencer tools and social media platforms
- Strategic, enthusiastic, adaptable, and entrepreneurial
- Collaborative attitude with strong interdepartmental communication skills
- Performance-driven and tech-savvy
- Skilled writer, negotiator, and relationship builder
- Experience managing large projects (including budgets)
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and think differently to see results
- Desire to learn and stay ahead of industry trends
- Strong people management skills and mentorship abilities
- Bilingualism (EN/FR) considered an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Brand Strategy & Communications
Brand Strategy & Communications
Our Communications team is responsible for conveying the Endy brand message through public relations, organic social media, and influencer marketing.
Join our team if you are:
You have the ability to keep up with change and roll with the punches.
You are success-driven and enjoy planning out the necessary steps to get there.
You have great interpersonal skills and people feel like they can easily approach you.
A Natural-Born Leader
You take initiative in your own work and like to take charge and show ownership.
A Strong Communicator
You are a highly-skilled communicator with the ability to convey messages clearly and concisely.
You are focused and determined, regardless of any setbacks.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!