Junior UX/UI Designer
What you'll do
- Create user flows and conduct user research to understand our customers better
- Interpret raw data for optimizations in our user experience and design
- Conduct prototype testing alongside our UX/UI Designers
- Design user interface elements using concepts of atomic design
- Develop presentable UX wireframes and prototypes that illustrate functionality using Invision, Figma and/or Principle
- Create original and compelling graphic designs (e.g. illustrations and icons)
- Create best in class visual UI practices with experience and interaction in mind
- Output high-fidelity wires that are optimized for web using Sketch
- Liaise closely with the Marketing and Design teams and work in constant collaboration with team members
- Contribute new and innovative ideas by staying up-to-date on user experience best practices and latest design trends/technologies
- Provide support with administrative tasks and project organization
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role (Experience in eCommerce or a start-up environment is a plus!)
- Bachelor’s in Design, Computer Science, UX/UI or relevant field
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (i.e Sketch, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/prototyping software like Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
- Keep current on interaction patterns and UI design trends
- Approach challenges with a positive attitude and a customer-first perspective
- Thrives in a team environment with a passion for collaborating with various teams and stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to be adapt to shifting priorities
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and make a strong impact in decision making
What we offer
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual wellness days
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Endy products & discounts
- Mental health support program
- Parental leave program
- Virtual team events
Joining the Team: Creative
Our Creative team is the creative force behind the Endy Brand. They create an unforgettable customer experience both online and offline and design packaging, advertisements and content that showcase what Endy is all about.
Join our team if you are:
You are a passionate and highly-motivated person focused on success.
You are open-minded and enjoy trying new things and pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone.
You constantly think of new and improved ways to do things.
You are insightful, intelligent, and have the ability to see what others cannot.
A Team Player
You value other perspectives and skill sets and thrive in a team environment.
Driven to Learn
You always strive to improve your skills and appreciate any feedback to get you there.
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a Phone or Zoom screening with the Talent Sourcing Specialist and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Have a Zoom interview with the Manager, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!