Junior Copywriter, Marketing
What you'll do
- Assist Marketing Copywriter in creating end-to-end performance-based messaging for all product offers
- Develop best-in-class messaging for a variety of touchpoints - including digital ads, email, onsite, OOH, retail packaging, and more
- Consistently work to ensure marketing copy is optimized to increase conversion
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and audience to create compelling and creative ways to generate interest
- Monitor content on all channels to ensure brand consistency and compliance with editorial standards and content best practices
- Provide an insightful perspective on communication trends that are current, relevant, and unique
- Use marketing insights and analytics to track, test, and optimize current content and develop new ideas that drive results
- Assist with additional content and copywriting needs as required
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience (internships included) in a fast-paced environment developing compelling copy
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Advertising or other related field
- A passion for writing with strong attention to detail and editing skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO for eCommerce
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to quickly turn around creative concepts in an iterative environment
- Retail and/or e-commerce short-form copywriting experience
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive
- Strategic thinker who bridges digital and user experiences to create content that drives results
- Passionate about writing and generating useful content
- Fluent English. Bilingual in French with an understanding of the Quebec market is an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Digital Acquisition
Our Digital Acquisition team is the backbone of Endy’s online presence. They focus on the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to promote the Endy brand and products, and drive brand awareness within the digital space.
Join our team if you are:
Driven to Learn
You are coachable and always searching for ways to grow and improve.
You can easily adapt and bounce back from any obstacle.
A Strategic Thinker
You like to plan, set goals, implement projects and look for improvements.
A Team Player
You value other ideas and contributions and always look for ways to help others.
You are focused on success and will do anything to get you there.
You are constantly looking for a challenge where you can think on your feet and be creative.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!