Integrated Project Manager
What you'll do
- Oversee all projects and initiatives within Endy from inception to delivery
- Work closely with project leads to establish workflows, schedules, milestones, and deadlines and ensure they are clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Communicate any status updates and changes on deliverables, and proactively address and resolve any barriers
- Streamline all creative requests and managing processes to ensure that all necessary information is provided
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings and establish the deliverables and execution team needed
- Develop and manage creative and digital production budgets
- Work closely with the Operations team to plan out sales and product launches for the year, ensuring that it aligns with goals and objectives
- Coordinate with external creative agencies, production partners, and freelancers as necessary
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- Post-secondary education or certification in Project Management, Business Management, or a similar field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management tools/software
- Strong knowledge of the design and production workflow for marketing, web, and campaigns
- Highly organized with an ability to juggle multiple deliverables, projects, and timelines
- Able to effectively lead teams and projects
- An effective communicator, with an ability to facilitate negotiations and presenting concepts and ideas
- Skilled at prioritizing competing deadlines and adapting to shifting timelines and objectives
- Experience/Knowledge in Web and Production considered an asset
- Experience/Knowledge in Wrike considered an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Digital Acquisition
Our Digital Acquisition team is the backbone of Endy’s online presence. They focus on the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns to promote the Endy brand and products, and drive brand awareness within the digital space.
Join our team if you are:
Driven to Learn
You are coachable and always searching for ways to grow and improve.
You can easily adapt and bounce back from any obstacle.
A Strategic Thinker
You like to plan, set goals, implement projects and look for improvements.
A Team Player
You value other ideas and contributions and always look for ways to help others.
You are focused on success and will do anything to get you there.
You are constantly looking for a challenge where you can think on your feet and be creative.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!