Endy is setting the benchmark in customer experience. This is a real opportunity to help us build a customer-centric company and contribute to our growth. As a full-time Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll represent the Endy brand on the front lines. You’ll provide best-in-class customer experience and manage customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Customer Experience Specialist
What you'll do
- Represent the Endy brand with best-in-class customer experience, helping customers with their inquiries through email, chat, phone, and social media
- Manage customer relationships by taking ownership of inquiries and representing the Endy brand
- Be resourceful and use all available tools to handle various situations
- Efficiently identify and solve problems for customers
- Capture customer insights and product experiences to report back to the Endy team
- Communicate and manage relationships with various suppliers and vendors
- Work in cross-functional teams to improve overall customer service, and think proactively about enhancing our products, services, and protocols
- Provide daily updates to other Customer Experience team members
Who you are
- Available on a full-time basis including evenings and weekends, with flexibility based on departmental needs
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, sales, and/or community management, preferably at a retail and or e-commerce company
- Experienced in handling customer inquiries through phone in a professional and timely manner
- Natural communicator with the ability to communicate complexity in easy-to-understand terms
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a touchpoint for customers to make the best of their Endy shipping, delivery, sleep, and return experience
- Empathetic individual with great interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to take ownership and with little to no supervision
- Skilled at working with all types of customer personalities, understanding customer needs, and de-escalating issues
- Able to prioritize and multitask with a positive attitude
- Familiar with e-commerce/ help desk tools such as Shopify, Zendesk, Fulfil.io, or similar systems is an asset
- Bilingualism (EN/FR) is an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Customer Experience
Our Customer Experience team is the driving force that makes Endy a customer-centric company. Our CS specialists help Endy shine by providing best-in-class customer experience and managing customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Join our team if you are:
A Strong Communicator
Communication is one of your strong-points across all different types of channels.
You like to think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to problems.
You naturally give help and assistance to others freely.
You have the ability to experience and understand the thoughts and feelings of others.
You are genuinely supportive and always look on the bright side of things.
You are extremely focused on the end goals and are willing to put in extra effort to deliver.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!