Back-end Developer, Operations
What you'll do
- Support and improve current back-end functionalities including warehouse fulfillment integrations and ERP-Shopify connection
- Build applications and develop system implementation improvements such as API’s and EDI’s
- Ensure continuous maintenance of the software as needed
- Create written processes and documentation and continuously update as necessary
- Test and provide feedback to management during the development process
- Modify and test changes to previously developed programs
- Conduct system administration (i.e server configuration, caching, deployment, etc.)
- Conduct reporting on data warehouse, extracting data from our existing ERP to create specific and automatic reports, potentially connecting our ERP to our existing BI solution
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in a development role
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby on Rails)
- Highly curious with a desire to experiment and try new things to find innovative solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple and effective manner
- Resourceful, collaborative, and excited about working with internal teams to make a meaningful impact within Operations
- A strong sense of pragmatism and objectivity in decision-making related to software development
- Able to appreciate the demanding and dynamic nature of working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about coding with a desire to continuously learn, improve, and grow your technical skills
- Proactive product-oriented mindset with a desire to make the best end-user experience
- API and EDI integration experience considered an asset
- Experience with managing workflows & processes considered an asset
Our ideal candidate
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A hard-worker with proven organizational and time management skills
- A creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A powerful communicator who is able to use oral & written skills to make an impact
- A success-driven mindset with a constant willingness to learn and improve
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an independent or team environment
- Someone who LOVES sleep!
Joining the Team: Operations
Our Operations team ensures that we provide quality Endy products and that they are easily accessible to customers. The operations team focuses on all things regarding production, product development, transportation, warehousing, distribution, demand planning, and suppliers.
Join our team if you are:
You can easily interpret situations and proactively adapt with sensible solutions.
You are skilled at finding new and improved ways of doing things through discovering, inventive, and planning.
You naturally go into a deeper level of thinking to produce innovative ideas.
You can think fast and come up with effective solutions to last-minute problems.
You are kind, approachable, and can easily form relationships.
You are helpful, and always seek new ways to be a valuable member to the team.
Parental Leave Program
Endy Products & Discounts
Flexible Vacation Policy
Health & Lifestyle Benefits
Monthly Team Events
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a phone screening with the Coordinator, People & Culture and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Come into our office to meet with the Director, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!