Endy is setting the benchmark in customer experience. This is a real opportunity to help us build a customer-centric company and contribute to our growth. As a full-time Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll represent the Endy brand on the front lines. You’ll provide best-in-class customer experience and manage customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Customer Experience Specialist
What you'll do
- Represent the Endy brand with best-in-class customer experience, helping customers with their inquiries through email, chat, phone, and social media
- Manage customer relationships by taking ownership of inquiries and representing the Endy brand
- Be resourceful and use all available tools to handle various situations
- Efficiently identify and solve problems for customers
- Capture customer insights and product experiences to report back to the Endy team
- Communicate and manage relationships with various suppliers and vendors
- Work in cross-functional teams to improve overall customer service, and think proactively about enhancing our products, services, and protocols
- Provide daily updates to other Customer Experience team members
Who you are
- Must be available on a full-time basis (about 40 hours a week) during evenings and weekends, with flexibility based on departmental needs
- You've worked in customer experience, sales, or community management before, preferably at a retail or e-commerce company
- Natural communicator with the ability to communicate complexity in easy-to-understand terms
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a touchpoint for customers to make the best of their Endy shipping, delivery, sleep, and return experience
- Empathetic individual with great interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to take ownership and with little to no supervision
- Skilled at working with all types of customer personalities, understanding customer needs, and de-escalating issues
- Able to prioritize and multitask with a positive attitude
- Familiar with e-commerce/ help desk tools such as Shopify, Zendesk, Fulfil.io, or similar systems is an asset
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset
What we offer
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual wellness days
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Endy products & discounts
- Mental health support program
- Parental leave program
- Virtual team events
Joining the Team: Customer Experience
Our Customer Experience team is the driving force that makes Endy a customer-centric company. Our CS specialists help Endy shine by providing best-in-class customer experience and managing customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Join our team if you are:
A Strong Communicator
Communication is one of your strong-points across all different types of channels.
You like to think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to problems.
You naturally give help and assistance to others freely.
You have the ability to experience and understand the thoughts and feelings of others.
You are genuinely supportive and always look on the bright side of things.
You are extremely focused on the end goals and are willing to put in extra effort to deliver.
Discover 01Chat with our People & Culture team about current opportunities at Endy and apply through our Careers website.
Talk 02Take part in a Phone or Zoom screening with the Talent Sourcing Specialist and Hiring Manager
Showcase 03Complete a short assignment to showcase your skills (if applicable).
Meet 04Have a Zoom interview with the Manager, People & Culture and Hiring Manager, along with a few more members of our team.
Offer 05Receive a job offer to join the Endy Dream Team!