A Recipe for the Perfect Sleep
Kayla Musyj | Jun. 16, 2015
Here at Endy we want to help you get the best night’s sleep possible. While buying the right mattress is a big part of it, there are a number of things you can do to help get those zzz’s before you hit the sheets.
We realize that everyone is different so take our general guideline and tweak it to fit your individual needs.
1. RELAX WITH A SLEEPY TIME TEA
- Chamomile, herbal and mint are all great picks
- Make sure it is caffeine free
2. STRETCH IT OUT
- Doing yoga or stretches before bed helps to reduce muscle tension
- Helps you relax your body and mind
3. CHILL OUT WITH SOMETHING OTHER THAN ELECTRONICS
- Try reading a book
- Listening to some light music
4. TEMPERATURE, TEMPERATURE, TEMPERATURE!
- Adjust your room temperature to anything between 18 and 22°C (65 to 72°F)
- Anything hotter or colder may disrupt your sleep
5. CRAWL INTO FRESHLY WASHED SHEETS
- One of the best feelings is crawling into an already made bed with freshly washed sheets
Dreaming That Your Teeth Fall Out
In an ideal world, everyone would be dreaming about fantastical scenes and interactions that allow us to wake up with a smile on our faces. That, however, isn’t the reality for many dreamers.
How to Host the Perfect Adult Slumber Party
Tired of crazy girls’ nights out with the added cost of surcharged Übers, overpriced cocktails… not to mention hangovers and blistered heels? I think we can all agree that a quality girl’s night in is long overdue.